All Fellowship events are open to church members and guests of all ages.
During the summer, special Fellowship events are held once per month. Look for more information in the monthly newsletter for details of each event.
- **On the First and Third Fridays of the month, we will join together for dinner at the church and then walk over to Live on the Levee.
- Fellowship Breakfasts and Lunches will continue throughout the summer. Check our schedule for dates!
- First Presby night at the Power Park- Date to be determined
- **Independence Day Picnic (and fireworks!) Date to be determined in conjunction with the City of Charleston’s firework display.
- Rally Day and All Church Picnic- September 10
Ruffner Room Refreshments
Beginning Memorial Day weekend, please join us for a time of fellowship in the Ruffner Room following the worship service. We will have coffee and lemonade, and lots to laugh about. During this time, any snacks that you would like to bring will be welcomed!
All Church Picnic
New this year!! The All Church Picnic will be held at the church on Rally Day! Rally Day and the All Church Picnic will be September 10, 2017.
Watch this page and our other announcement sources for more information!
Church Family Dinners
Dinners are held Wednesday evenings at 6:00 p.m. in the Dining Room located in the Activities Building. Dinners are held September through May. The cost is $7 for adults. Children 12 and under are $3. Reservations are appreciated and can be made through the church office.
Fellowship Breakfasts and Lunches
Each month, we will have alternating breakfast and lunches. Most of our Fellowship Meals will highlight different ministries and missions of our church. The even numbered months will be for lunches, and odd numbered months will be for breakfasts. Below is our schedule for the upcoming months:
- May 21, Breakfast, Focus on Barefoot Sunday
- June 11, Lunch, Hot Dog Sunday
- July 16, Breakfast, Youth Missions
- August 20, Lunch, Sundae Sunday